The Réseau santé en français au Nunavut (RÉSEFAN) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the health of Francophones in Nunavut. It accomplishes its mission by promoting health and well-being. It also seeks to support, consolidate and develop access to health services for Nunavut’s francophone community.
RÉSEFAN is a recognized leader that is engaged in the community. Therefore, it is a partner of choice for the development and implementation of structuring initiatives in healthcare, both at the territorial and national levels.
- Respect: through consultation, listening and inclusion.
- Leadership: through innovation and vitality.
- Equality for all Nunavummiut.
RÉSEFAN’s goals are to :
- Contribute to the planning of health care and social services in French and the implementation of Nunavut’s Official Languages Act in this area;
- Define and implement strategic guidelines related to well-being and health that are integrated into Nunavut’s social and multicultural reality;
- Promote French-language health care services in Nunavut;
- Promote health and well-being among Francophones in Nunavut;
- Manage grants and funds received from a variety of sources including revenue generated by the organization’s various activities; and
- Manage the physical facilities and equipment necessary to implement its programs and activities.
Strategic Planning 2018-2023
You can consult the Strategic Planning 2018-2023 here.